Monday, October 12, 2009

OK, so I talked to the owner of the shed, who happens to be my barber. Saw him today at the Vet and he said he would consider selling the shed to me (He is just moving into his new house because the one where the shed is burned down in April. ) He told me the sills and the floor are rotted out. I am thinking that if the price is good and I can get a deal on moving it, then it would be worth moving it and at least re-using the roof, which, as you can see in this detail, is constructed identically, to the Little Bohemia.



But, I can't think about that right now...closing on Sunnyside on Wednesday morning at 9:30am. Then starts the big clean for a week or so, and listings on Craig's list for some of the items.like this gorgeous couch and matching chair set

2 comments: