Saturday, May 8, 2010

Sore!
Oh my, 10 hours of hauling boards and walking up and down the stairs and up and down ladders has made me very sore! I went to bed last night around 10:30 and slept soundly until about 4:30, never moving once....that hardly ever happens to this very light sleeper! It feels good actually.

It is almost 6am and I am off to Yarmouth to pick up the other finish nailer that I bought on Craig's. Greg is working at the cottage all day for the next few, so I thought it was best for each of us to have a gun so we can work independently, or together with longer boards.

I see the end in my mind. I decided that July 10th will be my deadline to have the whole house done and in rentable shape. I will have an open house at that point and invite the neighbors and friends to come see so that they can spread the word.

No comments:

Post a Comment