Friday, May 28, 2010

I had a weird case of vertigo the other day and had to stop the ceiling boarding because I kept feeling that I was going to fall from my place up above the stringers and I was sweating and just all over in panic mode. So, until another person comes to help Greg finish the ceilings upstairs, we have moved onto other things.

Greg finished trimming out all the windows downstairs and all of the windows upstairs are done too, save for the big glass door to the deck. We are saving this job until after we pinpoint the leak from above.

I have grouted both bathroom floors and I must say, the secret to grouting stone tile is to pre-seal tiles before grouting. The grout slips right off. I am very proud of my two grouting jobs.! Have also completely primed the downstairs bathroom walls in prep for painting tomorrow morning. I want to paint the walls before we install the toilet and the sink. Will have photos of those two projects up in a few days.

Going out to sand and spray paint the rocking chairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment