Wednesday, May 12, 2010

"Saw, Saw, Bang, Bang"

This is a message that I found on a yellow sticky note on our kitchen table this morning at 6:30am. The truck is gone. I texted Greg to find out when he went over to the cottage to start working and he sent back a "4:30, when r u coming over?"

First let me apologize to anyone in Bayside who heard the chop saw running at 5am. Second, let me say that, while I was there at 6:15 yesterday morning, I am in no shape to go over there right yet. My muscles ache from swinging from walls yesterday trying to scrape off foam insulation and put up strapping and cripples between studs so that we can finish the walls upstairs. That's right folks, we are well on our way to having walls throughout the house. We have made great strides, including getting floors laid in the bathroom downstairs.

Pictures soon, but first I need a few ibuprophen.......

No comments:

Post a Comment