Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I didn't get the cool bamboo daybed I wanted for the cottage, but that's ok, I did get a pretty cool Chinese Export temple vase lamp at a local auction and will put that somewhere in the cottage. The work is coming along. Electricians are doing their thing this week and my man Josh promised me that he would have two new floor joists and the last support beam in place by tomorrow night. I took down the temporary support post in the kitchen the other day and found that the floor is still a bit mushy upstairs. The new floor joists and the beam should take care of that.

Talked to my local plumber while we waited for our connection in Atlanta. Apparently he didn't get my last phone message about doing the bathroom work, but he will go in and take a look at the project while we are gone and let me know what he thinks and whether he wants to take on the job.

We'll be back over the weekend and I will make a concerted effort to get the foam guy on the horn to come and look the project over.

til then!

1 comment:

  1. When you're done with this endless remodel, what will you DO with yourself? ;-)

    ReplyDelete