Sunday, April 4, 2010

Sunnyside seems to be the cottage where no one wants to show up on time. I swear, getting people to finish a job so that I can shove money at them for that job is not as simple as it should be! The closer we get to summer, the busier my business and Greg's business seem to get. I was away last week in North Carolina and this week I have a surprise trip down to Milford, Connecticut somewhere towards the end of the week. This trip will take some research time on my part, so there goes the time at the cottage!

Plumbing is ongoing today in hopes that it will get done sufficiently for the foam guy to come Monday or Tuesday. I have a call into my contractor to discuss having his guys put up the finish walls and ceiling upstairs while we are away for a week. In my mind, the perfect thing would be to come back and have the upstairs almost totally complete so that I can sand the floors, paint the walls, and set up some bedrooms.

No comments:

Post a Comment