Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Seth (no relation) left me yesterday with a phrase that could strike fear into one's heart, if one weren't in a panic to get something tangible done in "Sunnyside, phase 9." He said, "Don't worry, I'll surprise you!", right before I left on vacation.

We met over at the cottage yesterday after he called to inquire about more work there. I only had half a plan, but I ran with it. Seth (no relation)is a very nice guy with that winning trustworthy smile. I know that he will do something better than I could do. So Seth (no relation), armed with my debit card and the charge account access at Viking, will take strides to create a finished bathroom downstairs. The layout is done, we bought the glass tiles for the shower stall, we have some leftover slate, with more available at Home Depot for the floor, and I told him to get some bead board delivered. If all goes as planned, Seth (no relation) will build the bathroom as much as he can in a week, so that I can see some more progress and not feel guilty about leaving for 9 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment