Monday, April 26, 2010

It's a Before and After Post!

Of course, this is the shot of a corner of the living room right after we bought the house.


A shot of it this evening after I finished putting up the finish wall. All we need are some trim pieces for around the windows, a coat or two of paint and the furniture. This is the nook for the pull out couch.
I did this corner of the living room this morning, AFTER I pulled down the wall I installed yesterday in the same place because the boards were beveled instead of flat. Hated that!
Greg came over this afternoon and worked on the walls in the addition. So between us we boarded about a quarter of the downstairs today. I am thinking of buying another finish nailer so that we can work pretty independently of each other.
Greg spent a good part of the last hour tonight designing and measuring for the new ceiling in the addition...He is so good at things like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment