Saturday, June 5, 2010

Thanks to the kindness of friends, neighbors and blog readers, Bill and Suzie (whose names have been changed to protect the innocent), I was able to store all of Sunnyside's possessions in their garage yesterday. Three loads in the back of the truck, plus some hand carrying, and Little Bohemia no longer looks like a storage unit! Bill (again, not his real name) came down into the garage after I was finished and said "all of this fit into Little Bohemia???" I failed to mention to him about all the stuff hidden in closets and under beds!

I have to go over there to clean today as I have friends coming tomorrow to stay for a week with their adorable tow headded boys.

Thanks again Bill and Suzie!!

1 comment:

  1. You are so welcome. 'Bill' and I are more than happy to lend you some space in 'The Knockoff'! any time you need it :-)

    ReplyDelete