Monday, March 22, 2010

I am venting today. All these work guys are telling me that business is dead and that everyone is hurting, from plumbers to carpenters to insulators. So why is it that guys still are not calling back when I inquire about work? I am set to hand over cash for work....around $8,000 is my estimate for insulation...I have the check in hand ready to give it to whomever comes to quote a price and doesn't dick me around....Three foam guys, one never called back, one emailed, called, and then told me he had to check his appointment book...never got back to me. I called him and he dodged. The third guy has yet to call back to confirm today's appointment.
My moonlight plumber passed up the job of installing the plumbing for the house....again, I have cash in hand and he knows that. Easy money, two days of work and he tells me he doesn't want to work in the dark cottage at night. Isn't that why they call it "moonlighting?????" Anyway, I have that one taken care of already. But the foamers totally baffle me.
I am tearing my hair out here!

No comments:

Post a Comment