Friday, March 12, 2010

All the electric is in the house, though my electricians did find that the electrical panel was so corroded that we were only getting half the juice into the house that we were supposed to get. So, the panel has to be replaced. They left us with two working outlets. The electricians will return once we get approval from the Village to dig a trench and bury the power line.
My man Josh finished up his work...all the windows are trimmed out and though I haven't gone to look, he was working on the repairs to the exterior around the the sliding glass door. We found a pile of primed trim boards in the garage as well as primed tongue and groove boards for the exterior repairs.
I'm going over there this morning to clean again and reassess what needs to be done next. Still cannot get any foam insulation people to get back to me. I hear that work is dead in the region, and am wondering why no one returns my calls when I say that I have a 1300 square foot house in need of insulation!

I made plans to go down to Martha's Vineyard on Monday, knowing in the back of my head that something was going on that day....of course it just hit me that the 15th is the day that the NVC has it's monthly meeting. That's where I need to be to ask permission to dig to bury my power line. Oh GREGGGGGGG......Hopefully, Greg can go in my stead. I am going to the Vineyard for the day to see an Andrew Weyth Watercolor that was bequeathed to a local museum here.

No comments:

Post a Comment