Sunday, November 29, 2009

Our real jobs have gotten in the way of working on Sunnyside. Greg has been sequestered upstairs making coats for people before the holiday season really gets underway. There have been a few auctions out there for me, and today will be spent attempting to buy an 18th century needlework pocketbook at auction here in Maine for clients in LA. Tomorrow we both take off for New York on business, so poor forlorn Sunnyside will have to wait until we return next weekend. We will then have less than two weeks to get ready for the new windows. The house will really show some progress once those windows are in.

And, ok, I lied. I never got around to whacking the support post in place before the holiday tryptophan set in. I spent two days alternately baking or watching movies. So, no photos of the event. When I am not driving an hour to this auction, I will be cleaning and making some dessert for our evening hosts tomorrow night.

So, more from us after the 4th of December...stay tuned!!

No comments:

Post a Comment