Saturday, July 24, 2010

We finished the house at 10 minutes to five last night...just before people started to arrive for the open house. We must have had a good 40-50 people through and everyone was so nice. It was a very good time. I had to leave around 7:45 or else I was going to fall asleep standing up. The day before had been an 18 hour day. Our first renters check in today at 3pm and I still have some things to get and do. We hid a lot of things last night that I have to go around and either throw out or take home. So here are the photos of the "finished for now" Sunnyside.

Enjoy!



ay



r




3 comments:

  1. Wonderful party - and wonderful house transformation! If you need to hide (store) more over here for a while - feel free.

    "Susie"

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great job - the house is gorgeous - what a wonderful rental and the view from the deck makes me want to rent it !!! THanks for the party when we know you were so tired - it was much fun. Wishing you 100% full occupancy and some rest.
    Margaret & Don

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations for doing such a fine job. You can come visit me and make decorating suggestions anytime you want!

    ReplyDelete