Monday, July 19, 2010

I will have pictures after today, I promise. The boys are coming today to finish the front porch railings and perhaps the kitchen. After 12 hours of painting and doing things like putting up the shower caddies, etc., I was bushed last night. I missed a great night out on the boat with friends because I wanted to get a coat of paint on a few things. So, around 10pm, after a good long hot shower (water pressure here is GREAT!) I toddled off up to the second floor deck to sit in one of the new Zero Gravity chairs and have a bit of a break before bed. Greg got home and joined me and the two of us spent an hour up there gazing at the stars and the lights across the bay. It was total heaven. And while there is the front porch to sit on at night and watch the world go by, I much prefer the privacy of the upper deck and the view it affords!

Got to get back to it!

2 comments:

  1. You deserve that after all your hard work! Peggy O'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for coming to paint with us yesterday Peggy!!! You are the best!

    ReplyDelete