Monday, July 26, 2010

An email from our first renters:

"Kudos to the two of you for pulling off this fantastic redo! You've succeeded in holding onto the obvious charm, style and grace of this antuque cottage while adding a sprinkling of modern touches here and there. I can't tell you how pleased we are to be here, and, according to my husband, will be returning here from now on. We've stayed in several different places in the past, and it was always part of the adventure, but you have charmed him with the ambience here.

Bruce and I are planning on building a new house in Rockport in the coming year, or as soon as our present house sells, and it's great to see some of the things we've thought about doing,actually here, like the small tiles in the bathrooms, I wasn't convinced that's what I wanted, but I am now. It's like taking a shower while being in Aladdin's cave, surrounded by jewels! I, for one, am glad your gay gene kicked in!"

No comments:

Post a Comment