Thursday, September 17, 2009

Woo hoo, facebook pays off! I posted a link to this here website on my facebook page and one of my friends wrote to tell me she and her husband had a storage bin of possible building materials taken from an old warehouse building they renovated in Rockland. We've been invited to come down and take a look. I am totally psyched as this fits with our desire to make this building as green as we can by using recycled materials. The interior of the house needs a few support beams downstairs underneath the master bedroom. About 18 inches was added to the end of the master bedroom upstairs at the same time they blew out the back of the house downstairs. The construction never properly supported the second floor, so I can go up to the master bedroom and wiggle my hips and the whole ceiling downstairs sways! The 18 foot open span downstairs needs some help!

No comments:

Post a Comment